View Our Available Positions and Join the Avondale Team Today.
MASERATI LEVANTE VS. PORSCHE MACAN: WHICH SUV IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOU?If you're shopping for a sporty and sophisticated new luxury SUV, we invite you to come check out our great selection of new Maserati Levante models at Maserati Dallas. The Maserati Levante is an upscale luxury SUV that not only delivers the elegant comfort and prestigious styling that you want, it also delivers dynamic and exhilarating performance that lets you have more fun on every outing around Dallas. Buying a new Maserati Levante model isn't just buying a luxury SUV, it's buying a sports car as well. There are multiple twin-turbocharged engine options throughout the lineup, including both V6 and V8 options, all of which deliver the exciting athleticism that you crave to make every outing around Dallas-Fort Worth more enjoyable and engaging.
COMPARING LUXURYBuying a new vehicle is a big decision, and one that should take some consideration. That's why it's our mission to provide you with all the information you need to make the most educated choice about which new luxury SUV is the right fit for you by comparing the new Maserati Levante to the new Porsche Macan. Both vehicles offer many similarities, but it's the differences that make one model a better fit for some than the other, and we're here to identify them for you.
MASERATI LEVANTE VS. PORSCHE MACAN
- Under the hood, the new Maserati Levante comes equipped with a standard 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine. The new Porsche Macan comes equipped with a standard 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. With the standard engines under the hood, the Levante exerts an impressive 369-horsepower and 345 pounds-feet of torque, while the new Porsche Macan offers 248-horsepower and 273 pounds-feet of torque.
- Both vehicles offer multiple engine options throughout their respective lineups. If you want the most athleticism, choose the Maserati Levante Trofeo model with a 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 590-horsepower and 538 pounds-feet of torque. Similarly, you can choose the Porsche Macan GTS model with a 2.9-liter twin turbocharged V6 engine that produces 434-horsepower and 406 pounds-feet of torque.
- All Maserati Levante models come equipped with an adjustable air suspension system that you can adjust based on the type of driving you're doing, with a softer suspension for more comfort and a firmer suspension for a sportier experience while you're driving around DFW Metroplex. The Porsche Macan uses traditional air springs rather than the bags in the Levante, but it's also paired to the Porsche Active Suspension Management system.
- Thanks to the larger standard engine under the hood, the Maserati Levante achieves a top speed of 156 mph on the base model with a 0-60 mph time of 5.1 seconds. The Porsche Macan offers a standard top speed of 141 mph and a 0-60 mph time of 6.3 seconds.
TECHNOLOGY AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Both vehicles offer similar technology features, including touchscreen displays, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Apple CarPlay, and built-in navigations systems. The Levante gets a slight nod over the Porsche Macan thanks to standard Android Auto as well, allowing you to seamlessly connect your Android compatible device wirelessly or using a USB cord. Android Auto isn't offered in the Macan.
- Safety features are also similar in both vehicles, including front and rear parking sensors and a rearview camera. The Porsche Macan offers slightly more standard driver assist features, but all Levante models come with blind-spot monitoring, which will alert you if you're trying to change lanes while a vehicle is in your blind-spot. Blind-spot monitoring is available through a package on the Porsche Macan.
TEST DRIVE A NEW MASERATI LEVANTE MODEL TODAYWe invite drivers from all over the Northern Texas area to visit us at Maserati Dallas to view our entire lineup of new Maserati Levante models and test drive a model of their choice today.