View Our Available Positions and Join the Avondale Team Today.
MASERATI LEVANTE VS. JAGUAR F-PACE: WHICH SUV IS RIGHT FOR YOU?If you're shopping for a uniquely sophisticated and sporty new luxury SUV in Dallas, we invite you to come explore our great selection of new Maserati Levante models for sale at Maserati Dallas. We have a great selection of new Levante models to choose from, all of which deliver sleek and strong exterior styling, upscale interior comfort, cutting-edge technology and safety features, and dynamically athletic performance, providing you with everything you want in a new luxury SUV and more. Every new Maserati Levante model stands out in a crowd, allowing you to turn heads and attract attention all over Dallas-Fort Worth. It's exhilarating performance lets you travel anywhere in the city, on the highway, or on the open roads around the North Texas area with an excited smile on your face.
HELPING YOU DECIDEWe want to help make your decision about which new luxury SUV is right for you as easy and carefree as possible. That's why, to show you how special each Maserati Levante model is, we're going to compare it to the new Jaguar F-PACE lineup, giving you a side by side look at what each vehicle has to offer and why choosing a Levante model is the right option for you.
MASERATI LEVANTE VS. JAGUAR F-PACE
- Under the hood, the Maserati Levante offers a larger base engine with more horsepower and torque than the base engine in the Jaguar F-PACE. The Levante lineup starts with a standard 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine that delivers 345-horsepower and 369 pounds-feet of torque, delivering impressive agility and athleticism. The Jaguar F-PACE lineup starts with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 246-horsepower and 269 pounds-feet of torque.
- Multiple engine options are offered throughout the lineups of both the Maserati Levante and the Jaguar F-PACE. The largest and most powerful engine option offered in the Levante lineup is a 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 590-horsepower and 538 pounds-feet of torque. The largest and most powerful engine in the Jaguar F-PACE is a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine with 550-horsepower and 516 pounds-feet of torque.
- Both the Maserati Levante and Jaguar F-PACE models all come with an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive to deliver a smooth, gripping driving experience wherever you go.
- The top speed of the base Maserati Levante model is 156 mph compared to the 135 mph top speed of the base F-PACE model.
- The base Maserati Levante model can achieve speeds of 0-60 mph in as little as 5.8 seconds, while the Jaguar F-PACE base model achieves 0-60 mph in as little as 6.9 seconds, allowing you to enjoy greater agility when you're driving around DFW Metroplex.
- Every new Maserati Levante model comes equipped with an adjustable air suspension system that allows you to raise and lower the height of your vehicle either for a more comfortable or sportier driving experience. The Jaguar F-Pace lineup features an adaptive suspension dampers on one of the higher trim levels, but doesn't offer an air suspensions system on any model in the lineup.
TECHNOLOGY AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Both the Maserati Levante and Jaguar F-PACE come equipped with touchscreen infotainment systems with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- The Maserati Levante base model is available with a GranLusso package that adds on a suite of driver assistance features, including forward collision mitigation, a 360-degree camera, lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, and more. The new Jaguar F-PACE also comes with a suite of standard safety features, but adaptive cruise control isn't offered until the top of the line SVR model.
DESIGNThe new Maserati Levante is larger than the Jaguar F-PACE is with 197 inches of overall length compared to 186.9 inches of overall length from the F-PACE.
CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE LINEUP OF NEW MASERATI LEVANTE MODELS TODAYWe invite drivers from all over the Dallas area to come experience everything the Levante lineup has to offer them by coming to see each model in person at Maserati Dallas today.