View Our Available Positions and Join the Avondale Team Today.
NEW MASERATI GHIBLI VS. QUATTROPORTE
MASERATI GHIBLI VS. MASERATI QUATTROPORTE: WHICH SPORTS CAR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?Are you shopping for a stylish, luxurious, and sporty new car for sale in Dallas? At Maserati Dallas, we offer a great selection of new Maserati sports cars for sale, including a large collection of new Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte models. Both the Ghibli and Quattroporte deliver dynamic performances, sophisticated interiors, and cutting-edge features throughout, but which one is going to be the best fit for you and your needs? To help make that decision easier for you, we're going to compare the Maserati Ghibli lineup to the Maserati Quattroporte, allowing you to see side by side which vehicle is right for you.
Shown: New Maserati Ghibli
MASERATI GHIBLI VS. MASERATI QUATTROPORTE
- The Maserati Quattroporte is a larger vehicle than the Ghibli is. The Ghibli has an overall length of 195.7-inches while the Quattroporte model offers 207.1-inches of overall length.
- With a larger build, choosing the Quattroporte also allows you to utilize more cargo space. The Ghibli model delivers 17.6 cubic feet of trunk space while the Quattroporte model provides you with 18.7 cubic feet of cargo space, making it easier to fit groceries, luggage, golf bags, and more on your travels around Southlake.
- Both vehicles come equipped with a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine. In the new Ghibli base model, this engine delivers 345-horsepower and 369 pounds-feet of torque. In the Quattroporte, the same engine delivers 424-horsepower and 428 pounds-feet of torque. The Ghibli delivers the same engine output on the S and S Q4 models.
Shown: New Maserati Quattroporte
- Both vehicles are available in a Trofeo trim level that comes equipped with a 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that delivers a whopping 580-horsepower and 538 pounds-feet of torque, allowing you to enjoy the utmost athleticism in either vehicle.
- The new Maserati Ghibli model weighs less than the Quattroporte model does with a curb weight of 3,990 pounds compared to 4,101 pounds.
- Fuel economy is similar in both models, with an estimated combined city/highway fuel economy of 20 mpg in the Ghibli and 19 mpg in the Quattroporte.
- Both the Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte models received updates to the infotainment system this year. Both vehicles come equipped with a standard 10.1-inch touchscreen display, up from 8.4-inches in previous years.
EXPLORE MASERATI GHIBLI AND QUATTROPORTE FINANCING AND LEASE OPTIONS TODAYWith such an impressive lineup of models in both the Ghibli and Quattroporte, we're sure that we have a vehicle that's right for you. We invite you to come explore all our new Maserati Ghibli and Quattroporte cars in person to learn more about what each vehicle can offer you and accommodate your lifestyle around Dallas-Fort Worth. You can also schedule a test drive online at a date and time that's convenient for you to make the short trip from the DFW Metroplex area to experience your favorite vehicles first hand.
Our financing experts are here and ready to work with you to figure out the best financing plan for you. We work closely with lenders and banks around North Texas to provide you with the most options possible so you have a variety of options that fit your budget and lifestyle, allowing you to drive home from Dallas in a new Ghibli or Quattroporte model today.